Installing covered gutters on your home is one of the best investments you will ever make. The costly damage of flooded basements, crawl spaces, destroyed carpeting, possible mold issues, and landscape erosion to your property from poorly designed or inferior gutter covers or similar products is staggering.
Most of these devastating situations can be prevented by a properly installed leaf guard protection system instead of a simple rain gutter cover product. When choosing a gutter leaf guard product and company to provide your home with this protection, here are a few tips to consider.
- LeafGuard / Protection – It is a must if your home is on a wooded lot or neighborhood. Most damage occurs after a heavy rain when clogged gutters have not been cleaned.
- Durability – With the extreme climate we live in, choose a rain gutter cover system that is installed with sealants capable of handling extreme heat and cold.
- Seamless – You always want to install a seamless gutter leaf guard product because anytime you have a seam you are creating an opportunity for water to leak.
Englert LeafGuard® Southeast proudly services Southeastern North Carolina, including Raleigh, with installation of our covered gutters.
LeafGuard Protects Against
- Debris build-up causing clogs
- Spillovers around clogs
- Leaks behind gutters that get into fascia, soffits and siding
- Leaks in your roof caused by nail or screw holes
- Growth of mold and bacteria
- Acorns and seeds that attract rodents, insects and unwanted pests
- Unsightly weeds and tree saplings growing in your gutter
Buy With Confidence
With LeafGuard clog free gutters, you can forget about water damage, surface erosion, and climbing ladders. LeafGuard Brand Gutters are guaranteed not to clog for as long as you own your home, or the installing dealer will clean your gutters for free. LeafGuard is made of 20% thicker aluminum than ordinary gutters, and has an exclusive, warranted, ScratchGuard® paint finish. LeafGuard was also tested by the Good Housekeeping Institute Laboratory and as a result has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal, the foremost symbol of quality assurance and safety in America. That’s why we say: With LeafGuard Brand Gutters – Get It and Forget It.
Don’t Get Hurt
Cleaning gutters is dangerous work, not to mention unpleasant! Falling off ladders is one of the leading causes of home accidents. Every year thousands of people of all ages and fitness levels experience falls from ladders and roofs while doing home repairs, maintenance and cleaning out their gutters. Why take chances? With LeafGuard you don’t have to climb ladders to clean out your gutters! With LeafGuard you can say goodbye, forever to this dangerous and unpleasant job, or the expense of paying someone else to do it for you. With LeafGuard you can put your health and safety first!